ABA Consultancy Services
Individualised Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention Programmes
I design and direct Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention (EIBI) home programmes for children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder. EIBI programmes are completely individualised and based on assessment of each child's strengths and needs across all domains: language, cognition, social development, self-care and motor skills.
All programmes use a range of teaching strategies and contexts, including:
- Discrete Trial Teaching to support your child's initial learning of new skills and concepts.
- Activity embedded instruction to support generalisation of learning in planned activities that are fun and motivating for your child.
- Incidental Teaching to support your child's generalisation of skills in their natural, day-to-day activities.
- Other strategies to fit your child's needs, such as video modelling, use of augmentative communication systems and other assistive technologies.
Functional Assessment and Comprehensive
Positive Behaviour Support Plans
I conduct Functional Assessments and design comprehensive, individualised Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) plans for supporting people who have learning disabilities and who have behaviour that challenges.
PBS plans consist of multiple components in order to support the person's development and enhance quality of life for them and those who care for them, including:
Educational Inclusion Support
I provide ABA support for schools where children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder are included. This support service includes:
- Design and specification of teaching programmes to address the child's curriculum.
All my intervention services include training and support for parents or staff in all settings and regular programme monitoring and revision to keep pace with the person's development.
I provide online supervision for candidates working towards BCBA or BCaBA Certification with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and for BCaBA Certificants maintaining their Certification with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Individual and group supervision sessions available
- No more than five persons in a group